Elite Summer Fencing Camps
DATES AND LOCATIONS
SUMMER ELITE CAMPS
1. July 29-Aug. 2 3:20pm-8:00pm
2. Aug. 5-93:20pm-8:00pm
3. Aug. 12-18 - Sleep Away Camp at Cornell University
4. Aug. 19-233:20pm-8:00pm
5. Aug. 26-303:20pm-8:00pm
Sleep Away Camp at Cornell University
Full Week of Camp - $650
DAY RATE - $110
Manhattan 210 West 91st New York, NY 10023
Westchester 135 Pear Street Port Chester, NY 10573
The camp days run 9:30am-3:00pm.
MONDAY Welcome and Introduction of Fencing Skills
TUESDAY Building Skills and Bouting with Habits
WEDNESDAY Team Event Tournament Day
THURSDAY Building Skills and Bouting with Habits
FRIDAY Camp Tournament and Medals
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Does My Child Need To Have any Fencing Experience?
No! Our camps include many students who are trying fencing for the first time and this is a great way to introduce your child to the sport.
Does My child Need Fencing Equipment?
No. Fencing equipment will be provided for all students during the camp.
What Does My Child Need?
1. To pack their own lunch and snacks. We have a fridge on premises where they can keep it cold.
2. Bring a water bottle. We try to take frequent water breaks but we also don’t want to lose a lot of teaching time
3. Dress in athletic attire: sneakers, long athletic pans (No shorts!) and t-shirt.