It is Mandatory for New Fencers to take a minimum number of 5-Private Lessons in order to participate in classes.
1. Only Student's on the Elite Program Can Attend Elite Classes.
2. Annual Class Programs Payments Must Be Paid by Check/Cash and be Paid Through June. (No Refunds/No Exceptions)
3. Annual Programs include All Camps between September and June. (NOT THE SUMMER CAMPS)
1. All New Students must start with a minimum of 5-Private Lessons that will be booked on a recurring weekly basis in order to participate in Group Classes
2. Student's on the Elite Program must schedule at least 2 recurring private lessons per week and be available for make-ups to missed recurring times.
3. You will receive an e-mail notification when your lesson pack reaches 1 and then you will be automatically billed by the system unless you notify the office.
Membership dues allow the clients to access to the facilities for training and open bouting, includes discounted rates on training and camps and covers facilities, customer service and membership support services.
We try our best to accommodate lesson timing and coaching requests but it is not possible to accommodate every request especially for times right before or after a class.
Preferences are given to Elite Program members and then on a "first-come/first-serve" basis when membership paperwork is received.
Because we are a competitive club, our coaches regularly travel to tournaments with our students. As a result, lessons will not always be given by the same coaches, especially for Youth members on weekend days. We ask all our members to maintain flexibility especially on the weekends of tournaments.
We do our best to maintain the consistency of scheduling and private lesson coaches and we do our best to send advance notifications for changes but we reserve the right to make same day coaching and time changes (Within reason i.e. 10-20 minutes) . Lessons can occur during class time for student's on competitive programs especially for make-ups.
If you are traveling a long distance or have other hard-stop scheduling issues, please indicate here with your preferences.
TERMS OF SERVICE - ACCEPANCE *
BY SELECTING "Yes" you are agreeing to abide by all the "Terms of Service" and "Code of Conduct" for Tim Morehouse Fencing Club.
TERMS OF SERVICE" HIGHLIGHTS:
1. There is a 48-Hour Cancelation Policy for Private Lessons and a 24-Hour Cancelation Policy for Classes (No Exceptions)
2. There is a 14-day program cancelation policy. If your billing date is within 14-days of your written cancelation request then you will be billed for the next payment cycle.
3. There are no refunds for membership fees or unused services.
4. All scheduling changes or program questions must must be put in writing to info@ to be official. Only information that is in writing from from a client to info@ or from info@ to a client is considered official. If it is not in writing, it is not official.
5. Parents and students cannot cheer or coach when members of the club compete against each other. This is strictly prohibited.
6. Parent's Need to Notify Office Staff or a Coach if they wish to talk to their child while they are participating in a class. It is distracting to the class if parent's come onto the floor or call out to their children. We reserve the right to ask parent's to stay out of the fencing rooms if they violate our code of conduct or interfere in class.
7. We reserve the right to ask student's to step out of class if they are not following our champions values at all times. We expect student's to conduct themselves with sportsmanship, kindness and respect towards others, our staff and coaches, themselves and the club.
All Students are expected to train with everyone, make the most of practice and fence in various kinds of groups throughout the year. We make groupings of all different kinds throughout the season based on age, experience and numerous other factors.
Your registration and scheduling information has been submitted.
Please look out for information over the next few days in regards to next steps and to schedule our "Welcome and Orientation" session.
Please Contact Our Office with any questions: