Policies and Procedures
1. "Staff Google" Calendar - Includes all vacations and travel 3-4 months in Advance
2. MB - Staff Day by Day are Accurate with classes taught, lessons and availability
Tournament and Vacation Process (MUST BE COMPLETED)
- Staff Member Submits Dates (Editable Google Form)
- Any Classes that are taught by the Teacher are Moved First (Office Completes First)
- Impacted Lessons are moved in a "Planning Document" First (Approved by Office)
- Email Send to Parents (Standard) About Movements
RULES FOR MOVING LESSONS: (Coach Knows Their Students Best)
- Keep student in same time on same day with different teacher (If student parent ok with other instructor)
- Move student to a similar time on the day with a different teacher
- Move student earlier day with same instructor (Double lessons on open times)
- * Elite students will miss some lessons as part of their "Paying for" Tournament Coaching
Inform parents 2-3 weeks before.
- Insure Accuracy of billing and scheduling (For Customers and Staff)
- Minimize "Check Out" Issues (Get Billings before service is provided) and insure the correct service is provided
- Maximize the office time (Be Proactive)
Arrival - Check out the days Private Lessons with Office Manager when you arrive.
- Pilot: Check out lessons when you arrive since those are within 24-48/hour cancelation window.s
- Pilot: Check out teaching hours when you arrive.
- Note "Trial Lessons" - Do Not Check Out unless they happen.
- Any available time will ideally be filled with a lesson.
- Lessons can be added last minute. Walk-In Trials
- If we know a student isn't coming but there lesson is still on the schedule: (Coach emails
Book Coaches Time with Floor Manager - "Appointment"