(8-Classes and 4-Lessons/Monthly)
The Adult Program ("Recreational Program") is a geared for beginner/novice adult level fencers. Our goal is to build an adult competitive program and there are many opportunities for adults to start fencing and compete. There are 40+, 50+, 60+ and 70+ categories of local and national competitions.
The program averages 2 classes per week and 1 lesson per week. All our classes in the Youth and Junior/Senior age categories include beginner groups and instruction in the fundamentals.
Note: Studies show that once a week engagement in an activity leads to low retention rates for new participants in sports so we highly recommend you attend twice weekly.
- 4-Lesson Per Month
- Designated loaner equipment and station (Note: This is the club's equipment)
- 2-Month Commitment Required.
The Program DOES NOT Include:
- Unlimited classes
- Unlimited Camps
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Tournament Coaching Fees
- Owning your own equipment
- You will attend the applicable class in your age/level category.
- Consult the club schedule for more information
$399/Month plus $550 Registration Fee
TERMS OF SERVICE
- You will book your recurring lessons and class times with the office at the start of your contract.
- There is a 48-Hour Private Lesson Cancelation Policy and a 24-Hour Class Cancelation Policy.
- It is the student's responsibility to cancel all lessons or classes online.
- The lessons and classes will expire within 35 days of the monthly sell date. It is your responsibility to book make-up classes and lessons online for closure days or in months with shorter days or holidays.
- It is the student's responsibility to book "Make-Up" Lessons online for any "Early Canceled" lessons or alternatively inform the office staff upon arrival that they'd like a "Pick Up" Lesson if a coach is available that day.
- Full Terms of Service: (CLICK HERE)