8 Classes and 4 Private Lessons/Month
The Club's Adult Program is geared towards beginner/novice adult fencers. Our goal is to build a competitive adult program, as there are many exciting opportunities for adults to compete regardless of age.
On average, our adult fencers attend 2 classes and 1 lesson per week. Classes afford students the opportunity to master the fundamentals of fencing, as well as opportunities for more advanced fencers to hone their technique.
- 4 Private Lesson/month
- No Equipment Purchase Required (students use loaner equipment provided by the Club)
- 2-Month Commitment Required.
The Program Does Not Include:
- Unlimited Classes
- Unlimited Camps
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Tournament Coaching Fees
- Student-Owned Equipment
- NOTE: Our "Elite 1" program for $599/month includes all of these additional benefits for only an additional $199/month.
- Consult the club schedule for more information on class days/times.
- Tuition: $399/month
- Annual Registration Fee: $550
Key Terms of Service:
- Members will book your recurring lessons and class times with the office at the start of your contract.
- There is a 48-Hour Private Lesson Cancelation Policy and a 24-Hour Class Cancelation Policy.
- It is members' responsibility to cancel lessons or classes online in case of inability to attend.
- Lessons and classes will expire within 35 days of the monthly sell date. It is your responsibility to book make-up classes and lessons online in case of club closures for holidays (or other reasons) or during months with fewer days.
- It is members' responsibility to book Make-Up Lessons online for any "Early Canceled" lessons or alternatively inform the office staff upon arrival that they would like a "Pick Up" Lesson if a coach is available that day.
- Full Terms of Service: (CLICK HERE)